Associate Product Manager
Calabasas, CA (Los Angeles Area)
San Diego, CA
Woodridge, IL (Chicago Area）
Who We Are:
PlanetArt’s mission is to be the leading online destination for personalized invitations,
announcements, home décor and other personalized products. We provide consumers with unmatched tools
and content and an unparalleled end-to-end customer experience that result in high-quality and
meaningful finished products and memorable celebrations of life events. Visit www.planetart.com to
As an Associate Product Manager, you will help to manage and release new features, improvements, and
compelling customer enhancements in all PlanetArt mobile applications. You will be the point-person
for multiple mobile apps with a product-focused leadership group.
What You’ll Do:
- Play a leading role in defining our end-user-facing mobile apps, backend, partner integrations, reporting, and other systems
- Guide conceptualization, design, development, and release of new features for our mobile apps
- Regularly interact with internal and external customers to develop new user stories
- Define and re-frame product requirements for a development team across multiple time zones
- Work cross-functionally with local and remote marketing, customer service, and quality assurance teams
- Regularly and frequently update a product-focused leadership group on product statuses
- Collaborate with design team to develop wireframes and mockups, shaping the user experience
- Define milestones for release, scope/prioritize features, and coordinate timing with business-driven activities
- Draw insights from experiments, usage data, and user studies to prioritize initiatives
- Brainstorm and gather requirements for new product offerings
- Support engineering, quality assurance, and customer service teams through document writing
What You Should Have:
- 2 years of relevant product/project management experience in software development
- Strong understanding of iOS and Android platforms
- Experience with UX/UI design and/or understanding of best practices
- Experience with analytics, cohort analysis and A/B testing.
- Deep user empathy and experience with user research
- Attention to detail and clear, prompt email responses.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Organized. Never needs following up.
- Entrepreneurial and self-driven
- Excellent written skills
How to Apply:
If would like to work in a collaborative, high-growth environment, PlanetArt's Associate Product
Manager position may be for you! Please submit your resume and cover letter. We look forward to
hearing from you!