Who We Are:
PlanetArt’s mission is to be the leading online destination for personalized cards, gifts, home décor and other customizable products. We provide consumers with unmatched tools and designs to express their point of view, along with an unparalleled end-to-end customer experience that results in high-quality and meaningful finished products and memorable celebrations of life events. Visit www.planetart.com to learn more.
As a Content Associate, you will be responsible for analyzing and reviewing User Generated Content (UGC) and fan portal imagery, and investigating, escalating and/or resolving issues with non-compliant content by enforcing the Prohibited Uses of the Services sections of our online documents applying internal content procedures,. Your role contributes to ensuring that content available through PlanetArt complies with intellectual property, right of privacy, child protection and other laws, as well as our Content Usage Policy, affiliate content restrictions, and third-party licenses.
In the context of this role, you will be exposed to potentially offensive or objectionable content and will need a level of resilience and maturity.
What You’ll Do:
- Review new content after it is uploaded for inclusion on our websites according to our policies, workflows and targets and block any content that appears to violate The Prohibited Uses of the Services sections of our online documents, appears to present infringement issues or is non-compliant with our licensors’ standards.
- Answer customer emails about canceled orders, blocked images, authorizations and image complaints.
- Review tags on licensed fan portal images submitted for inclusion on our sites to ensure they consist of or include required keywords necessary for proper identification and royalty reporting.
- Advise our Merchandising department of any observed trends in the categories of content being submitted, at least weekly.
- Watch consumer trends, pop culture, and news to keep abreast of what may present intellectual property or decency issues and should be blocked from entry to the site and/or should be proposed for proactive removal from legacy content.
- Remove content associated with specific search terms (including any logical formatives) as determined using an established vetting and removal process and in accordance with standards of quality subject to any then-existing limitations imposed.
- Work with the Merchandising, Tech and Legal teams to develop strategies and execute plans for addressing tagging, infringement and content concerns on an ongoing basis.
- Understand, and remain up to date with, changes to content policies and guidelines, and assigned fan portal agreements.
- Remove certain content upon expiration of applicable licenses based on information provided by the Merchandising and/or Licensing teams.
What You Should Have
- Excellent eye for detail along with a strong visual memory.
- Ability to multitask, with a high tolerance for continuous review of digital images on one or more computer screens.
- Ability to work closely with other departments to identify and address various content-related issues, and to ensure that internal stakeholder needs are understood and met.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with ability to communicate effectively with CafePress users, peers, and management.
- A team player who functions effectively in, and helps foster, a true team environment.
- Able to effectively handle difficult communications, and to efficiently resolve disputes.
- Willingness and ability to deal with exposure to potentially offensive content and to have open discussions about it in mixed-gender, -ethnicity, and -religious settings and with others who may have different political viewpoints.
- Ability and willingness to adapt quickly to a changing environment, and to learn new systems and processes.
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately with visual imaging tools.
- Ability to perform job tasks under tight deadlines.
- Proficient user of Word and Excel, with customer service email program experience desirable.
- Experience with services involving UGC and/or e-commerce desirable.
How to Apply:
If you would like to work in a creative, collaborate, high-growth environment, PlanetArt’s Content Usage Associate role may be for you! Please submit your resume and cover letter by following the link. We look forward to hearing from you!
This offer is contingent upon the successful completion of all reference, background checks, and required documentation including proof of Covid-19 vaccination.