Inventory Control Associate – Personal Creations WR
Who We Are:
Through our network of websites and mobile apps, PlanetArt gives consumers the opportunity to design personalized products like holiday cards, photo canvases and customized gifts that are professionally printed. We provide consumers with unmatched tools and content and an unparalleled end-to-end customer experience that result in high-quality and meaningful finished products and memorable celebrations of life events.
Our purpose is quite simple: We deliver smiles.
What You’ll Do:
As a member of the PlanetArt team, reporting directly to the Inventory Control Supervisor, you will play an important role, working as an Inventory Control Associate!
- Perform counts and ensure all inventory is accounted for and reported according to company policy
- Perform cycle counts using RF Gun
- Ensure materials are in proper locations. Conducts searches in order to locate misplaced inventory
- Investigate and correct discrepancies in reported quantities and locations of all inventory
- Count products in various locations in a warehouse environment to ensure the accuracy of all product movement
- Meet daily cycle counts goals
- Notify Supervisor when defective products are discovered
- Check date-sensitive products for expiration and facilitate removal or transfer of product as needed
What You Should Have:
- Experience operating a forklift, order picker/high lift and pallet jack
- Comfortable using a computer
- Able to work irregular or extended hours, including weekends and nights as needed
- Able to lift 50 pounds without restrictions
- Exemplary mathematical and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent work ethic; ability to work self-directed and as a flexible team player
- Ability to adapt to change in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Organized thought process with high attention to detail with ability to produce accurate results, effective prioritization to meet scheduled deadlines, and strong analytical and problem solving skills
How to Apply:
If you would like to work in a creative, collaborate, high-growth environment, PlanetArt’s Inventory Control Associate role may be for you! Please submit your resume and cover letter. Be sure to tell us why you think you’d be a great fit! We look forward to hearing from you!