Sr. iOS Engineer
Calabasas, CA (Los Angeles Area)
Who We Are:
The PlanetArt companies provide consumers and small businesses with the tools, content, and services to create quality personalized products that are both innovative and affordable. We are growing fast and taking over the world – Come join us!
As a member of the FreePrints team, you will write code for our iOS applications. You will help us to develop best of breed solutions for our iOS apps around the world. This is an exciting role with plenty of opportunity for growth and new areas of learning.
What We Seek:
- You’re familiar with most areas of the iOS API.
- Given a bug to fix, you always triumph - No bug can defeat you!
- You like work that is exciting, always changing and always challenging.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Your code is solid! It’s well written, self-commenting and always assumes the worst. You care about writing structured, readable and well-designed code, while following best practices.
- 3-5 years of experience as an iOS Developer working on relevant, eCommerce and consumer facing applications.
- Proficient in developing customer facing, commercial iOS apps
- Well versed in Objective-C as our apps are not in Swift
- Experience consuming RESTful web services
- Knowledge of Git and SVN is very helpful as we use both
How to Apply:
If you read the above and think it describes you, send us your resume and cover letter and be sure to tell us why you think you'd be a great fit!