IT Support Administrator (Helpdesk)
Calabasas CA (Los Angeles Area)
IT Support Administrator (helpdesk) will be responsible for providing excellent support and service to all PlanetArt employees across the US and beyond. This person will provide remote and in-person support/troubleshooting for all computer hardware & software (PCs, Macs), printers, phones, Email, Chat, VOIP, Video, Alarm/Access System, and other services & peripherals. This person will also be responsible for account creation and management throughout the environment (on-prem and cloud). Setup of new computers, monitors, printers (toner replacement), and helping employees move around will also be another part of this person’s responsibilities.
This is NOT an entry level position and requires extensive and proven background in an environment supporting a high volume of employees.
- Computer (Windows, Mac) setup, installation, and troubleshooting
- Strong familiarity with Active Directory, Azure AD, and Office 365
- Operating System Support, installation, and troubleshooting including all recent versions of Windows and Mac.
- Identify and report trends in order to create systemic, automated, and preventive solutions to common problems.
- User account setup and management across multiple systems.
- Mobile device support on iOS and Android.
- Alarm and building access setup.
- Provide in person and remote support to employees across the United States and beyond.
- Leverage remote tools to efficiently help users.
- Support for various email clients including, Outlook, Mac Mail, and Mobile.
- Basic network setup and wiring.
- Virus and Spyware detection/removal.
- Cisco Phone setup and support.
- Printer installation, support, and maintenance.
- Contact vendors for support, troubleshooting, and replacement of products.
- Various Software installation and maintenance.
- VPN Setup and support.
- Properly escalate issues that cannot be resolved by first level support.
- Log all user issues/requests in ticketing system – We use FreshService.
- Other duties and responsibilities as they may be assigned.
- 2+ years of experience working in a medium to large corporate environment
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory
- Expert knowledge of Windows 10
- Familiarity with Apple MacOS
- Familiarity with Mobile operating systems (iOS and Android)
- Expert familiarity with various email clients including Outlook 2019, Mac Mail, Mac Outlook
- Basic automation and scripting will be a huge plus.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SCCM
- Knowledge of Help Desk Management software
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with various adobe products
- Familiarity with Cisco Phone systems
- Familiarity with Slack and WebEx
- Ability to lift and move around computers, monitors, printers, servers, and other hardware.
- Organizational skills
- Ability to complete tasks independently.
- Able to follow directions and instructions.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to learn new technologies in a timely manner.
- Always be punctual
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
www.planetart.com - Check us out!