Who We Are:
Through our network of websites and mobile apps, PlanetArt gives consumers the opportunity to design personalized products like holiday cards, photo canvases and customized gifts that are professionally printed. We provide
consumers with unmatched tools and content and an unparalleled end-to-end customer experience that result in high-quality and meaningful finished products and memorable celebrations of life events.
Our purpose is quite simple: We deliver smiles.
What You’ll Do:
Under the directions of the EVP, Operations, the Administrative Operations Coordinator performs administrative and office coordination duties, exercises independent judgement in assisting with administrative details,
schedules, and projects.
Performs highly responsible and complex administrative assistance and office coordination duties to assist the Operations team; exercises independent judgment and confidentiality in assisting with administrative details,
reporting and projects; ensures efficient workflow of office operations.
- Composes and prepares a variety of correspondence, emails, reports, and other materials for the Operations team.
- Organize and prioritize a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner; work independently with little or no direction, set priorities and meet critical time deadlines.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What You Should Have:
- 2 years of increasingly responsible administrative office support experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency at an intermediate level in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience that will provide the necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities to be successful performing the essential functions of the job.
How To Apply:
If you would like to work in a creative, collaborate, high-growth environment, PlanetArt’s Graphic Designer role may be for you!
Please submit your resume and cover letter by following the link.
We look forward to hearing from you!
This offer is contingent upon the successful completion of all reference, background checks, and required documentation including proof of Covid-19 vaccination.