Who We Are:
Through our network of websites and mobile apps, PlanetArt gives consumers the opportunity to design personalized products like holiday cards, photo canvases and customized gifts that are professionally printed. We provide consumers with unmatched tools and content and an unparalleled end-to-end customer experience that result in high-quality and meaningful finished products and memorable celebrations of life events.
Our purpose is quite simple: We deliver smiles.
What You’ll Do:
Responsible for the preparation and disbursement of the semi-monthly payroll in a multi-state environment using ADP Pay Expert Internet Payroll Service and ADP time and attendance systems. The Coordinator will also administer and enroll partners, associates and staff in the company sponsored 401(k) plan, as well as updating 401(k) data into plan website, maintaining forms, presentations and summary plan descriptions. Supports the CFO and the Human Resources department in administering base pay and bonus programs.
- Works closely with Human Resources and Accounting on all payroll related issues.
- Ensure semi-monthly & bi-weekly payrolls are processed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Check non-exempt personnel time sheets utilizing an electronic time and attendance software product for compliance with policy, state and regulatory requirements.
- Reviews computed wages and corrects errors to ensure the accuracy of earnings. Ensure that all changes to payroll are processed correctly.
- Taxable fringe benefits administration i.e., group term life insurance, and FSA reporting.
- Maintain accurate payroll records and employee files, including manual check log and reconciliation of payroll account
- Works closely with benefits broker to ensure accurate benefit deductions and record keeping.
- Administer the 401(k) plan by assisting with employee questions and concerns and ensuring accurate and timely contributions are made to the 401(k) administrator.
- 401(k) annual financial and actuarial information reporting and compilation of data specs. for 401(k) testing and annual audit.
- Review and audit master file and pay data entries, YTD totals, and file amendments.
- Prepare various payroll and management reports, journal entries, workers compensation and reconcile quarterly payroll taxes.
- Will handle all garnishments, deductions, and vacation/sick accruals.
- Reconciles payroll bank statements and reviews the accuracy of payroll deductions to payroll output documents.
- Respond to employee inquiries and requests regarding payroll matters.
- Process manual checks as requested by Human Resources or Accounting.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Perform other duties and special projects as requested by management.
What You Should Have:
- AA or bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting or equivalent work experience
- 5-8 years of experience in a professional services environment; experience in payroll operations
- Experience with ADP & ADP Reporting and Paychex
- Advanced computer skills; proficient MS Office
- Experience with JDE a plus
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to listen, communicate (written and verbal), excellent grammar, spelling and proofreading skills and follow-up effectively with all staffing levels and clients/customers
- Ability to work independently, self-starter, energetic
How to Apply:
If you would like to work in a creative, collaborate, high-growth environment, PlanetArt’s Payroll Coordinator role may be for you! Please submit your resume and cover letter. Be sure to tell us why you think you’d be a great fit! We look forward to hearing from you!