Retail Channels Account Manager, CafePress
Calabasas, CA (Los Angeles Area)
Woodridge, IL (Chicago Area)
Who We Are:
At CafePress we believe a mug can start a conversation and a T-shirt can ignite a movement. We’re working to create a more connected and engaged world that supports and celebrates everyone’s unique identity and passions. Our promise is to inspire people to express themselves with the best assortment of engaging products.
CafePress joined the PlanetArt family of brands in 2020. Through our network of websites and mobile apps, PlanetArt gives consumers the opportunity to design personalized products like holiday cards, photo canvases and customized gifts that are professionally printed. We provide consumers with unmatched tools and content and an unparalleled end-to-end customer experience that result in high-quality and meaningful finished products and memorable celebrations of life events.
Our purpose is quite simple: We deliver smiles.
What You’ll Do:
As a Retail Channels Account Manager, you will play a central role selling CafePress products through online retail shopping channels such as Amazon, eBay or Walmart. You will enable our unique range of products and content to reach a broader audience via distribution beyond our own branded websites. You will maintain strategic partnerships to drive additional revenue, margin and volume that complement the core CafePress business. This position reports to the Retail Channels Director, CafePress.
Manage Account Health
- Monitor channel performance and compliance metrics
- Ensure customer service inquiries are handled within standards
- Ensure compliance and infringement claims are handled successfully
- Identify risks and anticipate problems
- Escalate issues that put account health in jeopardy
- Modify product availability and fulfillment SLAs when needed
- Mobilize specialists from other teams when needed
- Work with channel reps and generate documentation to resolve issues
Manage Catalog Performance
- Analyze performance of existing channel listings
- Analyze channel category and search trends
- Revise merchandising or pricing of listings via internal tools
- Work with channel reps to boost sales
- Support Marketing team in paid promotion of listings
Add new listings
- Analyze performance of CafePress.com products
- Identify candidates for new channel listings
- Validate candidates for compliance, licensing and localization
- Deploy new listings via internal tools
Prune old listings
- Identify products and content that put account health at risk
- Remove low sales/high risk listings via internal tools
- Monitor changes in listing requirements by channel and category
- Revise internal templates to maintain listing efficacy
- Apply updated templates across channel catalogs
What You Should Have:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in e-commerce
- Experience selling through Amazon, eBay or Walmart.com a plus
- Strong ability with data analysis and internet analytics tools
- Strong ability with spreadsheet and business reporting tools
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Able to anticipate problems and suggest creative solutions
- Passion for working in a rapidly changing retail environment
How to Apply:
If you would like to work in a creative, collaborate, high-growth environment, PlanetArt’s CafePress Retail Channels Account Manager role may be for you! Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to tell us why you think you’d be a great fit!
We look forward to hearing from you!
PlanetArt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.