Senior .NET Developer – Backend
The PlanetArt companies provide consumers with the tools, content and services to create quality, personalized products. This role is for our Personal Creations e-commerce unit.
We are seeking a Senior .NET Developer to take on a central role in designing, building and enhancing several core technology components of our industry-leading eCommerce platform. If you're passionate about robust software design, quality code, refactoring, test coverage, and have an interest in working on a broad range of different projects and technologies, we want to talk to you! The domains for these scalable transactional backend systems ranges from payment processing, order, promotion, and product management, inventory, fulfillment, supply chain, routing, and various complex optimization problems. There is also opportunity to work on some internal tooling needs, such as backoffice applications.
What You Will Contribute:
- Build, enhance, and maintain high performance, scalable systems in AWS to support the current and future demands on our robust eCommerce platform.
- Participate with a cross-functional team (technical & non-technical members) on highly visible strategic projects and/or work independently as needed.
- Champion innovative solutions and interact with top-caliber software engineers, web developers, and QA automation resources contributing within our growing ecosystem of SOA based applications.
- Continuously improving SDLC process and the efficiency of the engineering team.
- Support the business through periods of peak demands.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, engineering, or related fields.
- 5+ years professional experience working in comparable software development role with focus on backend system and services.
- Proficiency in, one or more, object-oriented programming language in C#, Java, C++
- Demonstrable working experience in .NET development
- Proficient with relationship SQL database, including database design, stored procedures, query optimization.
- Experience creating and consuming REST and SOAP services.
- Experience working with Dependency Injection
- High energy, self-starter with aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Knowledge of unit testing, integration testing and code tuning.
- Experience building high performing systems including latency measurement, analysis, and optimization across the entire technology stack.
- Knowledge of software design patterns.
- Skillful in complex debugging
- You have sharp analytical abilities, problem solving techniques and attention to details.
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements to actual launch
- Strong verbal and written communication.
Nice to have:
- Experience with micro-service architecture
- Experience with APM (Dynatrace, New Relics, etc).
- Experience with Splunk.
- Experience with NoSQL.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
www.planetart.com - Check us out!