Senior Product Manager
Who We Are:
PlanetArt is a leading online destination for personalized invitations, announcements, home décor and other custom products. We provide consumers with unmatched tools and content and an unparalleled end-to-end customer experience that result in high-quality and meaningful finished products and memorable celebrations of life events. Visit www.PlanetArt.com to learn more.
We are looking for a skilled Senior Ecommerce Product Manager who is a creative leader, not just another cog in the system, able to take end-to-end ownership of the evolution of our industry-leading websites. As Senior Ecommerce Product Manager you will have responsibility for setting product strategy, understanding customer needs through analytics, and creating a coherent product vision, implementation and go-to-market plan. You will need to be extremely creative, flexible and detail oriented, and to work well with people. Extensive experience with and online consumer-facing products (both on desktop and mobile devices), paired with a deep understanding of user experience, is a must.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and evolve business and product strategy for one or more of our ecommerce websites in an entrepreneurial, you-own-it environment
- Maintain the product backlog and manage the process of prioritizing new features for our websites
- Define and execute the development roadmap with the help of both overseas and local developers
- Manage and ensure the high-quality execution of initiatives from conception through delivery, including gathering requirements, defining business rules, crafting user flows and writing functional specs and user stories
- Work with the engineering and design teams to estimate, implement and build features and ensure that we're always working on the highest-priority projects
- Write specifications for new products and features, including some technical data modeling and precise image manipulations
- Interface with our Creative Services department to request and finalize mockups, user experience and other deliverables
- Monitor analytics for our brands, draw conclusions about pain points and needed improvements to incorporate into a backlog that results in revenue-based prioritized development
- Respond to developers and QA to address unforeseen scenarios in new functionality
What You Should Have:
- 5+ years experience in product management – we are looking at products that you have owned and delivered
- You are data-driven and have a passion for excellent web and ecommerce customer experience
- You have a strong understanding of established web standards and UI best practices, and a curiosity about emerging design trends. You have excellent written and oral communication skills
- You're detail-oriented, process-driven, and organized, and are able to stay two steps ahead of the work your team is doing
- You're analytical, and prefer to make data-driven (rather than gut) decisions
- You hold yourself and others around you to very high standards
- Passion for building products that will make a positive impact on the world!
- SQL, strong math and Photoshop skills a plus
How to Apply:
If you would like to work in a creative, collaborate, high-growth environment, PlanetArt’s Senior Ecommerce Product Manager, Web role may be for you! Please submit your resume and cover letter by clicking this link to apply recruiting.myapps.paychex.com/appone/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=3926761 in https://www.planetart.com/jobs/senior_product_manager. We look forward to hearing from you!
We look forward to hearing from you!