Search Engine Optimization Manager
Are you well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition? We have
world-class marketing and product development teams in place and are looking for a key player to
join our customer acquisition team.
Who We Are:
Through our network of websites and mobile apps, PlanetArt gives consumers the opportunity to design
personalized products like holiday cards, photo canvases and customized gifts that are
professionally printed. We provide consumers with unmatched tools and content and an unparalleled
end-to-end customer experience that result in high-quality and meaningful finished products and
memorable celebrations of life events.
Our purpose is quite simple: We deliver smiles.
What You’ll Do:
We’re looking for a talented SEO marketing manager to join PlanetArt’s marketing team. This person
will be responsible for executing SEO strategies across PlanetArt’s many brands.
This individual must be comfortable managing multiple projects, with strong project management skills
and an eye for detail. This candidate must be very comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasking,
collaborative and fluid environment. A “can-do” attitude and superb interpersonal skills, both
verbal and written, are an absolute must.
The SEO Marketing Manager will have the following key objectives:
- Developing and implementing long-term technical and content SEO strategies, with a focus on
structuring and maintaining an optimal taxonomy.
- Continually analyzing website architecture, content, linking, competitor landscape and other
factors against performance to identify opportunities.
- Performing detailed audits and road-mapping potential activities based upon business feasibility
and expected return.
- Organizing and optimizing website content using tailored keyword research.
- Providing content recommendations for new product and campaign launches.
- Collaborating with marketing, content, website and engineering teams to execute SEO projects in
an accurate and timely manner.
- Delivering deep-dive analyses of campaign performance to put forward hypotheses and provide data
driven recommendations for future initiatives and programs.
- Ensuring website developments continue to meet SEO best practice standards, while simultaneously
providing an improved user experience.
- Develop and execute link building strategies.
- Achieve target traffic and revenue goals
- Achieve target keyword visibility goals
What You Should Have:
- 2+ years of experience working on SEO for a large e-commerce website.
- An analytical mindset, with hands-on experience using web analytics platforms such as Adobe
Analytics and Google Analytics
- Significant experience with SEO tools such as Google Search Console, Bing Webmaster Tools,
Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, SEMrush, Moz or Brightedge.
- Dedication to learning and development of SEO expertise.
- Impeccable attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects with tight deadlines,
especially during key seasonal periods.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
How to Apply:
If you would like to work in a creative, collaborate, high-growth environment, PlanetArt’s SEO
Marketing Manager role may be for you! Please submit your resume and cover letter to
email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!