SEO Manager (Full Time)
Calabasas CA (Los Angeles Area)
Are you well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition? We have world-class marketing and product development teams in place and are looking for a key player to join our customer acquisition team.
Who We Are:
Through our network of websites and mobile apps, PlanetArt gives consumers the opportunity to design personalized products like holiday cards, photo canvases and customized gifts that are professionally printed. We provide consumers with unmatched tools and content and an unparalleled end-to-end customer experience that result in high-quality and meaningful finished products and memorable celebrations of life events.
Our purpose is quite simple: We deliver smiles.
What You’ll Do:
We’re looking for a talented SEO marketing manager to join PlanetArt’s marketing team. This person will be responsible for driving and executing SEO strategies across PlanetArt’s many brands.
This individual must be comfortable managing multiple projects, with strong project management skills and an eye for detail. This candidate must be very comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, collaborative and fluid environment. A “can-do” attitude and superb interpersonal skills, both verbal and written, are an absolute must.
The SEO Marketing Manager will have the following key objectives:
- Developing and implementing long-term technical and content SEO strategies, with a focus on structuring and maintaining an optimal taxonomy.
- Continually analyzing website architecture, content, linking, competitor landscape and other factors against performance to identify opportunities.
- Performing detailed audits and road-mapping potential activities based upon business feasibility and expected return.
- Organizing and optimizing website content using tailored keyword research.
- Providing content recommendations for new product and campaign launches.
- Collaborating with marketing, content, website and engineering teams to execute SEO projects in an accurate and timely manner.
- Delivering deep-dive analyses of campaign performance to put forward hypotheses and provide data driven recommendations for future initiatives and programs.
- Ensuring website developments continue to meet SEO best practice standards, while simultaneously providing an improved user experience.
- Develop and execute link building strategies.
- Achieve target traffic and revenue goals
- Achieve target keyword visibility goals
What You Should Have:
- 2+ years’ experience working on SEO for a large eCommerce website.
- An analytical mindset, with hands-on experience using web analytics platforms such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics
- Significant experience with SEO tools such as Google Search Console, Bing Webmaster Tools, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, SEMrush, Moz or Brightedge.
- Dedication to learning and development of SEO expertise.
- Impeccable attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects with tight deadlines, especially during key seasonal periods.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
How to Apply:
If you would like to work in a creative, collaborate, high-growth environment, PlanetArt’s SEO Marketing Manager role may be for you! Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!