Vice President of Information Security
Woodridge, IL (Chicago Area）
Calabasas, CA (Los Angeles Area)
We believe in protecting our businesses and customers and are looking for a leader to own the global
information strategy for PlanetArt. If cybersecurity is your passion and you want to be part of a
cutting-edge team, we want to hear from you!
The Vice President of Cyber Security, reporting to the Chief Technology Officer and C-suite, will
ensure security requirements are consistently practiced, improve compliance with security standards
and policies and own the design and enforcement of global cybersecurity standards. You will have a
broad technical background, a solid grasp of e-commerce technologies and be the leading advocate for
security and privacy in the company.
What You Will Do:
- Develop, implement, and own the strategic, long-term, comprehensive enterprise information security program for PlanetArt’s global business.
- Execute an effective Incident Response program and lead it for security incidents as they arise (which will be never, because you are so good at your job).
- Manage regular intrusion detection and vulnerability reporting and remediation practices.
- Partner with architects, infrastructure, application, and business teams to ensure that technologies are developed and maintained according to security policies and guidelines.
- Create and manage information security and risk management awareness training programs.
- Complete all 3rd party inquiry response and compliance reporting.
- Ensure that the security management program is compliant with applicable laws, regulations, and contractual requirements.
- Monitor and liaise with external parties to understand emerging threats and regulatory practices.
- Develop and manage information security budgets.
- Define network security, monitoring, and breach detection infrastructure.
- Own global compliance with PCI DSS, GDPR and CCPA and all data and security compliance issues.
- Oversee internal and external IT audits, scans, vulnerability testing, and mitigation.
What You Should Have:
- At least 7 years of experience acting as a leader of information security in an ecommerce environment.
- Deep understanding of AWS technologies and architecture. Experience implementing security both on premise and in AWS or Azure.
- Inside-out knowledge of Microsoft security technologies, platforms, and patterns.
- Experience with security practices such as security incident response and risk management. If you have been through significant security incidents at large companies, that is a big plus.
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant legal and regulatory requirements related to PCI DSS, GDPR and CCPA.
- A passion for cyber security.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a wide variety of audiences including technologists, executives, business partners and IT team members.
How to Apply:
If you would like to work in a creative, collaborate, high-growth environment, please submit your
resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!